The Power of Reflection
- At the end of the morning to reflect upon what went well…and why, what could go better next time…and how.
- At the end of the afternoon – same reflections as earlier but for the afternoon
- In the evening to reflect upon the day in a macro sense to assess what was learned today for a better tomorrow.
In this book Lowney also shares:
• The history of the unique formula for molding leaders that have guided the Jesuits for more than 450 years
• An in-depth examination of the four key elements of Jesuit formation: self-awareness, ingenuity, love, and heroism
• Modern-day examples of how successful leaders in today’s culture are best served when these guiding principles are applied